Our email address has changed. Please see the weekly bulletin or use this website to contact us.
Please see our Weekly Bulletin updated each Friday for all notices.
Palm crosses – we were not able to gather last year, but if you have any from previous
years that you’d like to bring back so that we can burn them for Ash Wednesday please do.
Ash Wednesday – Ash Wednesday falls on February 17 this year. There will be services at 7:30am, 10:00 am and 7:30pm. Ash Wednesday begins the 40 days of Lent and it is our tradition to acknowledge our frailty as a way of entering into a time of reflection.
Please register with our office to attend a service if possible. Certain annual services may require registration to assure seating, or if COVID-19 regulations vary during the year.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION:
– SUNDAY SERVICES 8:30am ONLY.
– 1st of Month Saturday 7:30am COLUMBARIUM memorial services held in the main Church above the Columbarium. (This includes 2nd January 2021.)
– WEDNESDAY 10am Services (these are shorter services) are being held each week. (This includes 5th January 2021.)
– REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR SERVICES – If seats are still available without registration, please sign in on the day.
– PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID-19 NOTICES ON THIS WEBPAGE OR PHONE OUR OFFICE TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTIONS.
– All activities or events are in accordance with COVID-19 safe rules/plans.
Voluntary Admin – If you know of anyone who is looking for voluntary admin work and would like to help in the Office as a backup – especially for those times when Erayne is away, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Erayne.
Pantry challenge – This week’s challenge (Feb 19th) is can of soup or can of meat. They are really grateful for our support. Don’t forget that there is a bin outside the office if it is easier to bring your donation on another day.
World Day of Prayer 2021 – Friday 5th March @ 10.00 am. Our Lady Help of Christians Church – 9 Bowman St, Hendra. This year the service has been written by Christian women living in Vanuatu. These services are eye-opening, but also an opportunity to meet with other Christians living in this area. It would be lovely to have a group from St Augustine’s attend.